Sunday, January 25, 2015

BACK GARDEN ART


Today I finished touching up and Bob hung my paintings on the back fence where my other three 3  hung..They were a soft green background with a white border, silhouette of a branch with a paper bird glued on ...They had faded and needed refreshing...These are same boards but repainted and much more colorful. The three paintings are a  2'x2' square...They are painted in acrylics on 1/2" plywood. The border is Titan Buff and the outline is done with a  black  permanent marker. All paints are Golden tube paints




I think you will agree they are a happy addition to my garden
View from my living room sofa and also from where I have my coffee on the lanai

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, Darlene. They look perfect where you put them. Next time we come to see you we should have our ice tea there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful these images are in your yard! What a wonderful thing to do! Are they protected with anything?

    ReplyDelete