Tuesday, May 12, 2015

JOURNALS..Paying it forward




********************************************************

I started out with a page from a wall paper sample...
I  then attached the page to a piece of 90 lb watercolor paper that I had messed up with a technique that went haywire...
 I used 3 colors of paint to do layers using Vaseline for a resist, letting it dry then wiping it between each color...after cutting it in half the lettering was painted on...
Then the papers were added to a cardboard backing for rigidity. All insides of covers are covered with a decorative paper and other embellishments were added.....
The tree is made of rigid wrap...
I finished the backs and fronts with lacing around or across and added beads to the loose ends...
I have added loose pages inside...some of my hand made paper and some art paper...
 The tree book has a poem written by Trish Weaver ...




**********


**********


**********


**********



**********

No comments:

Post a Comment